- We will be limiting the number of customers in the gallery to 1 household at one time.
- We will have hand sanitiser at our entrance and require you to use on entrance and exit.
- We are asking for you to minimise any touching of products, if you would like to see something closer, please ask our staff. Our jewellery is still available to be tried on, we will then take it off for sale and sanitise thoroughly and quarantine for 72 hours.
- We are still accepting cash for our lower cost items.
- We ask for you to observe social distancing of 2 metres within the shop for your and our safety.
- We have implemented extensive cleaning routines to eliminate any risk.
- Please do not enter the shop if you have or think you have Coronavirus symptoms.
- Our staff have been given all PPE requirements.
If you have any questions, queries or would like anymore information, feel free to contact us on 01736 602247 or through our Contact page.
Our gallery is in Market Place, St Ives, metres from the Harbour and Fore Street, featuring the work of Cornish artists as well as work from further afield.
We exhibit ceramics and print from St Just artist Jane Adams, showcase West Penwith painter Sharon Reeves with her loose, semi abstract paintings in true colourist style. Fun and bright pieces from Rustic Rose and Humblewood. From ‘up country’ we show the work of painter John Connolly with his gorgeous sea landscapes, the bright and stylised paintings by Tim Maycox. Our in house made range of smellies from soaps to shampoo bars are always in stock along with handmade beauty range from Betty Hula based in Harrogate, all vegan friendly and naturally made! We also carry a range of in house made St Ives views lampshades and cushions which can be viewed in our online shop!
Our emphasis is on originality and British quality alongside a certain quirkiness expected in this beautiful place.
Our work is always being added to and refreshed so its always worth a pop in! Never know what you may find…
Contact us on 01736 602247 or through our Contact page.
Follow us on Instagram for our latest updates!
Gallery focusing on Handmade Contemporary Craft and Original Art from Cornwall/UK
#stives #cornwall #handmade #contemporaryart